Mott MacDonald in Leeds, Birmingham or Bristol
Competitive salary (BAJR Approved)
Apply before: 22/09/2017
Job Ref: 30759BR
Enquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mott MacDonald have grown their historic environment team over the past 7 years and as a result have expanded their portfolio. We are currently seeking archaeology and heritage consultants to complement our expertise and help manage new and existing projects as well bringing exciting and new ideas to our team.
This role will be based in our Bristol, Birmingham or Leeds office and will be supported by our team throughout the UK.
About the role:
- Working on projects in the infrastructure and development sectors
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams through all stages of project planning and implementation
- Organising and carrying out surveys
- Producing high quality written statements and reports
- Driving business development and internal initiatives for the heritage team in the South West.
- Built heritage and/or archaeological professional with appropriate degree level qualifications
- UK professional experience
- Knowledge of policy and practice in gaining approvals for developments to proceed
- Experience in completing written assessments to feed into the planning process
- Fieldwork experience and/or experience in managing archaeological investigations is desirable
- Knowledge of EIA process
- Membership of CIfA or IHBC would be preferable
- Valid UK driving licence
- Able to spend time away from home office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.