The Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity (CIC) is a comprehensive multidisciplinary training, research and development, and entrepreneurial unit that draws on the expertise of researchers in the social sciences, business, computer science, engineering, law and science.
We are currently looking for PhD and Post-doc researchers to fill various roles within our cyber security research and projects.
Required skills and experience:
- A computer science degree (Master for PhD candidates, PhD for Post-doc candidates) with expertise in network and information security, networking, and other relevant research area. (completed by the start of appointment)
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to do independent research, as well as to work collaboratively with other team members.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Application development using Java and Python
- Technical abilities in systems design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience with the design and implementation of large networked and security systems.
Applications will be considered until the available positions are filled. To apply please include your curriculum vitae and the following:
- Research experience (projects, publications, etc.)
- Two representative publications (post-doc candidates)
- Proof of language proficiency (international applicants)
- Contact information (email, address, phone) of three references
Send your application to:
Arash Habibi Lashkari, PhD
Assistant Professor and Research coordinator
Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB, E3B 5A3