We are looking for a motivated and adaptable person to help us steer the Environment Agency's work. You could be involved in any of the following:
- data and information management and analysis;
- helping protect the water environment through water resources and water quality planning and providing other teams with the evidence they need to deliver the Water Framework Directive.
- investigating and implementing the Restoring Sustainable Abstraction programme
- contributing to water resources compliance and enforcement.
- directing our response to drought.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of our business and environmental activities, with complementing strong IT skills.
Ideally you'll have a degree in an environmental subject and experience in environmental planning.
You'll possess proven ability and/or knowledge in the following areas:
- Effective communication skills
- Data and information management
- Focuses on efficiency, innovation and quality
- Making decisions and solving problems
- GIS experience
Salary range: £20,000 to £30,000
Location: Wallingford, Oxon
Contact: Maria Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org