Salary: Competitive & flexible work arrangements
Location: Bolton, Lancashire
Miller Goodall Ltd are an independent air quality and acoustic consultancy, based in a heritage location close to Bolton and the West Pennine Moors. They need a graduate with an interest in air quality and odour to join their growing team.
The role includes:
- Specialist input to support air quality and odour assessments, including data analysis, dispersion modelling, and site based survey and monitoring studies;
- Writing and checking reports, including air quality chapters of Environmental Statements;
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, clients and environmental regulators;
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve problems related to assessments and project delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Understanding of global, national and regional air quality issues;
- Understanding of the role of UK planning and permitting processes in the regulation of air quality;
- Ability to work individually within a busy team.
No experience in air dispersion modelling and monitoring is required as this is a graduate role and training will be provided. The following are however essential:
- A BSc science degree in a relevant discipline;
- Excellent report writing skills; and
- Excellent IT skills.
To apply, please send your CV to Lesley Goodall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 June 2017