The Petroleum Geoscience MSc at Imperial College London trains geoscientists for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons in the modern petroleum industry.
Find out more
- Vibrant and specialist petroleum geoscience training covering technical knowledge and skills for a successful career in production, exploration or research
- Interpret, synthesise and present subsurface data
- 24 days in the field to consolidate classroom learning
- Work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Combine technical industry knowledge with practical application
The Open Day for entry to the 2018-19 course will be held on Friday 16 February, 2018.
Further details are available on the Petroleum Geoscience MSc webpage, or by contacting Thomas Dray, Postgraduate Education Administrator:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7447
Email: email@example.com; www.imperial.ac.uk/ese