The Petroleum Geoscience MSc at Imperial College London trains geoscientists for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons in the modern petroleum industry.
Find out more
- Vibrant and specialist petroleum geoscience training covering technical knowledge and skills for a successful career in production, exploration or research
- Interpret, synthesise and present subsurface data
- 24 days in the field to consolidate classroom learning
- Work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Combine technical industry knowledge with practical application
The Open Day for entry to the 2019 course will be held on 15 February 2019.
Further details are available on the Petroleum Geoscience MSc webpage, or by contacting Thomas Dray, Postgraduate Education Administrator:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7447
Email: email@example.com; www.imperial.ac.uk/ese