Project Manager(s) and Engineering Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience &/or recognised qualification(s) in Engineering, ideally in offshore geotechnics
- Knowlegde of industry standard engineering software (e.g. GRLWEAP, Pile, Slope)
- Knowledge of technical standards (e.g. ISO, SNAME, API, ASTM)
- Methodical Approach
- Attention to Detail
- Can do Attitude
- Communication Skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Self Belief
- Positive Attitude
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical support to Project Manager during a project's timeline.
- Liaising with clients for technical project requirements
- Responsible for processing geotechnical data, performing engineering analyses and producing reports to individual project requirements.
- Assisting in producing project execution plans.
- Ensure the quality control on all sampling, data, results and reporting.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing onshore laboratory testing programs.
- Responsible for any project specific offshore laboratory equipment and working methods.
- Responsible for the quality of service to internal and external clients including interested parties.
- Any other technical duties as required by the individual projects.
The Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager and liaises with all offshore Geotechnical Engineers and Laboratory Technicians.
Potential candidates must have the right and documentation, to support working in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org