Location: Sharjah, UAE
Working pattern: Full time
Horizon Geosciences provides comprehensive geophysical survey and geotechnical investigation services to the offshore industry to support every stage of the development of offshore and nearshore facilities. Working through our regional network of offices the Company offers our full range of services around the world.
An exciting opportunity to join the expanding Horizon Geosciences group of companies. The role requires a candidate with a technical and offshore background looking to take the next step in their career within project management.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- To manage the execution of projects performed by the Company
- Monitor project performance and provide project cost and revenue feedback
- Provide operational updates to senior management on project performance.
- Ensure that projects meet the client's specifications and time frame.
- To ensure that the offshore spreads are mobilised with the required equipment and consumables for the particular scopes of work.
- To provide direction to the operations department for necessary staffing levels, visa requirements, training requirements, etc.
The following qualifications, experience and skills are required:
- A relevant degree in geotechnical / geophysical / marine sciences or similar industry.
- A minimum of 3 years in offshore or technical role.
- Proven track record with knowledge of offshore project management of geotechnical investigations with other related experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with others
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to coordinate organisational deadlines.
- Computer literate to an intermediate or advanced level, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and MS Project.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience including enhanced package as required whilst working in the UAE.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining your experience to date and motivation for applying for this role together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Manager in the subject line.