Find out for yourself why New Zealand is ranked one of the best countries in the world to live.
With diverse landscapes and wild, untouched places all on the doorstep of our towns and cities, New Zealand is a special place to live, plus you'll experience a "can do" approach and friendly culture. Added to this, the geological make-up of New Zealand offers exposure to new and interesting geotechnical challenges. If you would thrive on taking up those challenges and have been thinking about a move to New Zealand, this may be your opportunity.
We're working on behalf of a specialist Geotechnical Consultancy that started in 2012 and has grown to 120 staff with offices across New Zealand and Australia. They're looking to employ Senior, Associate & Principal level Geotechnical Engineers across their New Zealand offices.
- Apply your geotechnical expertise on diverse projects including roads, highways & bridges; land & buildings development; hydropower & windfarms; council infrastructure; waste & contaminated sites; geohazard & land assessment / remediation.
- Operate as Project Manager or Project Director responsible for project delivery outcomes.
- Lead projects teams, mentor and train staff, and provide technical direction and supervision.
- Develop robust client relationships, provide excellent client service and secure repeat work.
- As a Principal Engineer, lead client relationships and business development activities.
- Hold a Civil Engineering related degree, preferably with a post-graduate geotechnical qualification.
- For Senior 6-10 years' experience is required; for Associate 10-15 years; and Principal 15 years plus.
- Strong technical expertise with the interest and ability to mentor, guide and train others.
- Good commercial acumen and previous consulting experience.
- Excellent communication and relationships skills.
- Opportunity to lead project and service delivery with a good balance of autonomy and support.
- Varied mix of responsibilities and projects in an interesting geological environment.
- Professional and entrepreneurial business environment.
Click Apply to register your interest or contact us on email@example.com