Time to move on in your career and join Astutis a leading health, safety and environmental provider?
Join our fast-growing company that trains over 11,000 delegates every year and provide consultancy to blue-chip clients globally. As the demand for expert training and consultancy grows, we need an experienced and proactive Health & Safety Consultant to join our motivated and busy team at Astutis.
Make contact with us today if you:
- Are passionate to share your expertise, training our customers in NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA ideally with knowledge of Fire, Food Hygiene and the Environment;
- Thrive on working independently and travelling across the UK and globally;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to engage our learners and build client relationships;
- Aspire to continue to develop professionally supported by a multi-skilled team;
- Can share your industry-based experience in health and safety management, enforcement, training or consultancy;
- Hold a relevant qualification in adult training or teaching.
If you have CMIOSH or equivalent, take the next step in your career etc.
The salary offered is relative to the level of qualification you are able to deliver along with any specialist topic areas that you cover, including consultancy fields. Fire, Food Hygiene and Environmental competency would give a candidate an advantage. A candidate living in the South East is also sought after. Candidates must be willing to travel and spend nights away from home as part of the role. A car allowance is awarded and travel and expenses paid for.
Join the fastest growing Health and Safety training organisation in the country
Astutis is growing fast. Since it's conception in January 2011, Astutis now delivers NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA accredited courses from 17 regional training centres in the UK, online through our award winning e-learning solutions and on an in-company basis for some of the largest employers in the country. We have trained thousands of delegates and consistently achieve industry-leading pass rates without compromise on quality.
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to email@example.com
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for interview.