Company Name: Rubicon Oilfield International
Company Location: Houston, Texas
- Responsible to provide safety, health and environmental leadership to the NSAM region
- Implement Corporate HSE standards and policy at a Regional level
- Ensure actions and activities are aligned with the Corporate safety standards and government regulations
- Provide feedback to current QHSE strategy and deliver against QHSE objectives
- Promote the vision of HSE throughout the region and strives to achieve an incident free environment meeting local, state and federal regulations while meeting customer requirements
- Stay abreast of new federal and state safety and health regulations and proactively update policies, procedures to ensure the organization is in compliance. This includes interfacing with OSHA and other regulatory agencies to ensure recordkeeping and reporting requirements are met.
- Develop and Implementation of all of Rubicon Corporate HSE requirements, employee and contractor safety programs, processes and procedures that enhance region-wide safety and training leadership.
- Support Regional Plant Manager(s) as required as HSE technical authority
- Work with all necessary Rubicon personnel to investigate industrial injuries, near-miss incidents, environmental mishaps, and occupational injuries to determine cause, implement preventative measures and manage return-to-work activities.
- Identify best practices, generate and analyze data and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks and raise safety awareness to create a culture of safety.
- Lead HSE input into regional business activities
- Assist in Streamlining & consolidating Rubicon systems/procedures
- Ensure HSE support is provided to the regional management team as required
- Functional support to the Global QHSE Manager as required
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Develop, implement and maintain a new Rubicon Quality Management System across the Group.
- Manage current and future industry body accreditations.
- Define Regional auditing schedules and implement.
- Manage the Rubicon Unplanned Event Reporting process regionally.
- Develop and improve HSE behaviors and performance across the region.
- Respond to department manager's requirements
- Deliver against set Group QHSE Objectives and expectations
Apply via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1379880414/