For our location in Neu-Delhi we are searching for a
Cluster Coordinator (m/f/d) for Sustainable Urban and Industrial Development
Assignment period: 12/01/2019 - 11/30/2022
Type of employment: full- or part-time
The Sustainable Urban and Industrial Development cluster currently comprises a total of seven projects in the fields of urban and regional planning, housing provision, urban mobility, sanitation and waste disposal, sustainable industrial production and river basin management. The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) and the European Union (EU) are the main commissioning parties. Currently more than 80 employees work in the cluster.
- Management and technical coordination of projects in the cluster
- Disciplinary and line management of officers responsible for commissions for the projects in the cluster. This includes strengthening a team approach across projects in the development cooperation priority area of sustainable urban development
- Representing the cluster, developing the cluster portfolio and finding new commissions
- Building and maintaining partnerships and cooperation arrangements with German bilateral cooperation projects in related fields and with other international organisations
- Ensuring results-oriented public relations and communications work as well as knowledge management in the cluster
- Quality assurance, managing areas of activity and their strategic development and coordinating the consulting services in the project
- A university-level degree in urban planning, spatial planning or architecture
- Several years’ project experience in the field and in managing complex projects or groups of projects, preferably in the area of urban development and urban infrastructure
- Extensive management and leadership experience (project management, process design, partner coordination, human resources management in international teams)
- Consulting expertise, particularly in advising decision-makers in administration and other institutions
- A highly adept communicator with good persuasion and mediation skills, conflict management capacity, diplomatic and strategic finesse and intercultural competence
- Persuasiveness and communication skills, strategic thinking and conceptual skills
- Business-fluent German and English skills
Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your successful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some provider classify emails from our recruiting system as spam.
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability, both in Germany and abroad. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
We are looking forward to your application till 10/07/2019. For more information click here.