Underground Mine Planning Engineer
An opportunity to work in the warm climate of Western Australia for one of the major gold producers in a well established underground mine. This mine sites employs more then 600 people and produces circa 400,000oz per annum from its underground and open pit operations.
- FIFO from Perth on the attractive 8:6 roster
- A major underground gold mine operation
- Established team offering support to progress
This role is available on the attractive 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth.
- Provide input to schedules and 3 month forecasts
- Complete development and stope designs
- Work closely with the other technical departments to ensure accurate short, medium and long term plans
- Support the Senior Planning Engineer to ensure an effective link between the Operations and Planning departments
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering
- A thorough understanding of mine planning software, Vulcan, Datamine, Mine24D and EPS
- Strong general IT skills including Microsoft packages
- 4+ years underground mining experience
- A highly competitive salary
- A camp site offering excellent accommodation and facilities
- 11.5% superannuation
Contact Matt Parham, Lead Mining Engineering Recruiter at Marble Group in Perth.
Open & honest advice regarding relocating to WA available. Tel +61 8 9380 2200 or email email@example.com