Quantitative Interpretation (QI) Team Leader
Job Ref No: 1011
Job Type: Staff
- Provide your leadership expertise
- High professional standards
- Exciting company growth plans
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing global geoscience technology company. Their business is characterised by the vision their senior executives and managers have for the growth and operation of the business. Achieving that vision is dependent upon their ability to attract and retain exceptional people.
Reporting to the Manager of QI services, you will take part in a number of global projects ranging from brief consultancies to major studies. You will work closely with clients, identifying and understanding their requirements and tailoring studies to match these requirements. Working with the clients you will be using seismic technologies in conjunction with rock physics studies of well data to assist in the identification, analysis and de-risking of hydrocarbon accumulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and project manage a technical team.
- Ensure projects are completed within schedule, to the clients' requirements and at the required high technical standard.
- Provide mentoring and training for technical staff.
- Provide technical support for the Business Development team and their sales activities.
You will thrive on technical challenges, be an active contributor of ideas and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism. The key criteria for this role are:
Please call either Tim Shingler on +44 20 8289 1308 or Danielle Hyett on +61 7 5493 5466 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or your career aspirations in general. For further information please email email@example.com or visit www.mnaglobal.com
- Degree BSc/MSc/PhD in one of the following disciplines: Geology, Earth Sciences, Geophysics, or other relevant discipline.
- 7+ years oil &gas industry experience.
- Comprehensive industry experience of geophysical interpretation, processing and inversion, with emphasis on quantitative interpretation.
- Experience in the specific areas of: Rock physics, petrophysics, reservoir characterisation, property prediction, AVO and inversions.
- Proven experience of leading, directing and mentoring a small team of geoscientists.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a small team environment.
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.
View full portfolio of other MNA Global Jobs