Job Ref No: 1121
Job Type: Staff
Leading provider of software and consulting service within the oil and gas sector
Our client is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Account Manager with a proven track record in sales to join their Brisbane office with the key objective to drive sales and business development within East Coast of Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Mongolia.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Sales and business development. Employing various sales strategies e.g. client targeted events, consultative and strategic selling to find, create, develop and nurture opportunities to fruition resulting in sales - both in existing as well as new clients
- Ownership and management of all existing accounts within assigned portfolio. To manage all client requests and issues and to engage other internal departments (technical and finance) as necessary
- Relationship management. To develop and manage relationships with clients at every level within the client organization. To also build and manage relationships with business partners and agents if applicable
- Account planning. To create and maintain account plans for key clients detailing objectives, sales strategies, SWOT analysis etc
- Sales opportunity management. To actively utilize the internal sales management tool to manage all sales opportunities from prospect to closure
- Pricing and quotations. To be responsible for all quotations, bid proposals and price negotiations with clients
- Ensure that the company's productions and solutions are effectively communicated to clients by working with the marketing department to develop and roll out strategies that increase the company's exposure and presence in the market
- Frequent travelling required
The following skills, qualifications and experience are required:
- Bachelor degree
- Strong account management skills and ability to successfully execute go-to market strategies to achieve assigned target/quota.
- Determined and focused in chasing an opportunity.
- Mature and capable of operating independently.
- Proven track record in sales
- Strategic and Consultative selling experience in software sales
- Experience working within the Oil & Gas Industry essential
- Geoscience background highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Effective project management skills.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Mike Newton on +61 7 5493 5466 or email your queries via firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.
View full portfolio of other MNA Global Jobs