Production Forecasting Specialist
Job Ref No:1159
Job Type: Staff
Successful oil and gas company
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate gas plus water production forecasts by working closely with the technical teams to gather inputs and the asset leaders to ensure business strategies and field development objectives are considered.
A key component of the role is to assist the Optimisation Manager in
- The optimisation of production volume and value.
- Reviewing the production network and managing the integration of all production data.
- Ensuring that production forecasts and optimisation goals, including the schedule or list of actions required to meet production targets, are communicated and understood.
- Provide input to production reporting processes
- Provide input to production loss management processes
The following skills and experience are required:
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 6 recent years working in the Oil & Gas industry in an upstream environment specifically in forecasting and performance management.
- Ability to understand how technical constraints impact production.
- Ability to identify potential issues and take proactive action to resolve them.
- Experience collating and analysing large volumes of technical/numerate data to generate reports.
- Proven ability to influence a number of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong project management and organisational skills and a track record of completing tasks in required timeframe.
- Understanding and working knowledge of upstream production systems is an advantage but is not critical.
- Ability to supervise assistant production engineers as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team player and leader.
- The right to work in Australia
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Karyn on +61 7 5493 5466 or email your queries to Karyn via firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.