Regional Rotating Equipment Engineer
Job Ref No: 1212
Job Type: Local Staff
Our client is a highly successful oil and gas operating company with significant global assets. Their business is characterised by the vision their senior executives and managers have for the growth and operation of the business. Achieving that vision is dependent upon their ability to attract and retain exceptional people.
We are looking for an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer for our client's expansion project. You will act as the technical focal point to provide assistance and be the primary source of support, knowledge and technical advice for the Rotating Equipment engineering region.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Advise management and staff on related equipment and technical reliability
- Technically assess and advise on the use of appropriate specifications, standards
- To act and be consulted in Risk management (ISD, Hazid,Hazop,Lopa, API 14J) that relates to rotating equipment
- Conduct and report on incidents related to rotating equipment to meet the performance standard. Advise maintenance and inspection frequencies and techniques to meet the target availability and reliability
- Participate in technical networks / communities' interest while maintaining a strong awareness of technical learning, advances within the rotating equipment area.
- Managing the effectiveness and quality of rotating equipment discipline activities-development program and shared learning
The following skills, experience and qualifications will be required:
- A minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 15 years experience working on major oil and gas projects with at least 5 years as a Lead Engineer
- Experienced in design, selection and troubleshooting of Rotational Equipment ie; Gas Turbine, Centrifugal compressors, Dry Gas seals and systems, Centrifugal pumps, Steam Turbines and Gearboxes.
- Proven experience to provide rotational equipment technical support and direction for major projects/ operations. A good understanding of key engineering contractors and rotational equipment suppliers
- Working experience in engineering and the construction and installation of major infrastructure and oil and gas facilities.
- Good understanding and experience in Commissioning, Start up, Operational and Reliability Maintenance of rotational equipment
- Having sound understanding of international codes and standards associated with Rotational Engineers, including deviations or exemptions to establish specifications and standards
- Sound knowledge and experience in risk management techniques (ISD/Hazop/Lopa/API 14J)
- Indonesian nationality with good, written, presentation and verbal skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Please call Danni Preston on +61 7 5493 5466 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or your career aspirations in general, or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mnaglobal.com
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.