Subsea System Technical Authority
Job Ref No: 1223
Job Type: Staff
Successful oil and gas operator company
Our client is seeking an experienced Subsea Systems Engineer to join their team of innovative and talented Engineers. Key focus areas for this role are:
- Support the team in determining the most suitable subsea system design solutions.
- Provide advice to Developments, Projects and Operating assets.
- Advise and assist in evaluating technologies.
- Liaising with Technical Integrity Custodians and participating in Integrity Review Forums.
- Developing an Engineering Operating Standard for Subsea Production Systems, while approving Subsea & Pipelines Integrity Documentation for the development.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Relevant degree qualification.
- A minimum of 15 years Subsea & Pipelines experience.
- A track record in Subsea System Design during the development and project phases.
- Experience in the design, manufacture, testing, installation and operation of Subsea Production Systems.
- Strong leadership, networking and communication skills.
- Highly motivated
- Effective as a team member.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Karyn Humphrys on +61 7 5493 5466 or email your queries to Karyn via firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.