Senior Processing Geophysicist
Job Ref No: 1245
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Expat
Successful oil and gas operating company
Our client is seeking an experienced seismic Processing Geophysicist to work in an interagrated team with acquisition geophysicists, seismic interpreters and quantitative interpretation geophysicists and take responsbility for:
- The processing of geophysical data to support the company's exploration and development activities.
- The quality and efficient execution of geophysical data processing projects and for keeping management and stakeholders properly informed of the project progress and input requirements.
- Supervising seismic processing contractors.
- Identifying and implementing appropriate geophysical technology
- Supporting and mentoring less experienced staff.
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required:
- Degree or Higher in Geophysics or related science, with minimum 10 years experience in geophysical data processing.
- Experience in 3D land seismic Time & depth data processing.
- Expert knowledge of geophysical data processing techniques available with major contractors.
- Knowledge of seismic acquisition, seismic interpretation, quantitative seismic interpretation and data management
- Knowledge of the impact that seismic data processing can have on prospect maturation and field development.
- Sound project management skills.
- Good communication skills
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills.
For further information please contact Karyn Humphrys on +61 7 5493 5466 or email your queries to Karyn via firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the industry for over 20 years, MNA Global is a key recruitment link for both exceptional professionals and progressive companies in the Energy and Resource sectors.