Internal Sales Executive (Acoustic Materials)
£22,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
Our client is a renowned market leading business in the supply of Acoustic Insulation, Sound Absorption and Reverberation products and materials. They have an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive.
Key tasks of the role will include:
- Dealing with a range of customers; end-users, merchants, contractors, architects, consultants, etc
- Dealing with product enquiries
- Providing quotations
- Chasing up quotations
- Dealing with tenders
- Logging all enquiries and quotations on an in-house CRM system
- Dealing with Barbour ABI system to search for jobs for external sales people and helping to co-ordinate these within the office
- Communicating with Head Office on orders and operational enquiries
- Some cold calling and mail shots to generate new business
Experience within the acoustic/construction industry would be preferred, however this is not essential as training will be provided to the right person.
Candidates must have the following skills / attributes:
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic skills in Maths and English
- Able to work as part of a team as well as by their own initiative
- Ability to deal with any potential customer complaints in a professional manner
- Good organizational skills
Experience of using Salesforce (in-house CRM system) would be an advantage. There will also be use of Barbour ABI (construction industry lead generation software) - again, experience in using this system preferred but training will be provided.
25 days holidays plus bank holidays, a very good pension scheme, inter group perks (e.g. staff discounts etc.)
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting Job Reference JMAC46689/EW to: email@example.com
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who possess current, valid documentation to work in the United Kingdom.