Senior Acoustic Engineer
£30 to £35,000
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Acoustic Engineer to help our client grow their Acoustic consultancy business in the South of the UK.
This role represents an outstanding career opportunity, as the successful candidate will be given fantastic internal support to develop and influence their own team.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparation of environmental noise and vibration impact assessments;
- Noise and vibration surveys
- Complete project management from bid stage to report delivery
- Enthusiasm for business development - establishing and maintaining new client contacts
The candidate we are seeking should ideally have:
- A strong science degree, together with the Institute of Acoustics Post Graduate Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control
- Membership of the Institute of Acoustics
- A solid understanding of noise and vibration legislation, standards and best practice
- Good technical knowledge of acoustics in the built and natural environment and experience in the development of noise mitigation measures
- Knowledge of architectural and building acoustics would be advantageous together with experience of Pre-completion sound insulation testing
- Previous experience working for an environmental or engineering consultancy (minimum 5 years) with a variety of clients including developers, planners and house builders.
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting Job Reference JMAC28333/EW to: email@example.com
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who possess current, valid documentation to work in the United Kingdom.