Sales / Project Engineer
Our client is a specialist supplier of acoustic and anti vibration products. They also design, supply and install acoustic floating floors and specialist systems.
Due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint a Sales / Project Engineer.
The role is office based but time will be spent calling upon clients, managing projects and may also include site work depending upon the successful candidates attributes
They are looking for an Engineer with knowledge of vibration and acoustics who has an interest in finding practical solutions to problems. The successful candidate will have a high level of energy, determination, sales ability and tenacity combined with excellent communication skills. We require target driven achievers with a proven track record of sales and a desire to work for a company that can offer financial reward.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree (or HNC / HND) a must
- Track record of face-to-face technical sales (preferably within the construction industry)
- Practical engineering knowledge
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Good knowledge of technical foundations
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
- Commercial acumen
- Well organised - must be able to manage your time between developing new business and looking after existing accounts
- Knowledge of acoustics would be an advantage but training will be provided.
Starting salary for this role is around £25,000 - and for the right candidate with a "can do" attitude this can rapidly increase.
The package will also include Healthcare, a Pension and all travel expenses paid.
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting Job Reference JMAC44810/EW to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who possess current, valid documentation to work in the United Kingdom.