Land Contamination Consultant
Salary: €35,000 to €40,000
Our client is a well-established consultancy providing a comprehensive range of engineering, environmental management and consultancy services to the private and public sectors.
Due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit a Land contamination / site investigation consultant.
The company offers a full range of services in the area of Contaminated Land Assessment, including Phase 1 due diligence assessments, site investigation, human health risk assessment, soil and groundwater remediation strategies and plans, validation, sampling, monitoring and reporting writing.
They are seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in geology, hydrogeology or equivalent (MSc an advantage).
- 4 -5 years professional experience (consultancy experience preferred)
- Experience in planning and undertaking site investigation works at contaminated sites.
- Working knowledge in undertaking risk assessment work on contaminated land projects.
- Competent in data evaluation and technical report writing.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Site investigation supervision (borehole and trial pitting, soil and groundwater sampling).
- Obtaining, collating and interpreting background information on a local and site specific basis.
- Data analysis, interpretation and presentation.
- Technical report writing.
This post would ideally suit an individual who enjoys a good mix of site and office work and is also ambitious to progress and build a good career within consultancy.
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting Job Reference JMCL15540/EW to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who possess current, valid documentation to work in the United Kingdom.