Badley Ashton and Associates Ltd is a leading reservoir geoscience company offering consultancy and training services to the oil and gas industry world-wide. We have offices in the UK, the UAE, Oman, and a US subsidiary company based in Houston.
The Company wishes to expand its clastic teams to meet a growing overseas portfolio by recruiting highly-motivated professionals who are keen to develop their future as part of the Company's vision.
Junior Carbonate Geologist
- to provide high quality integrated carbonate sedimentological consultancy services to a variety of international clients
- frequent international travel
- a Ph.D. or M.Sc. with a specialism in carbonate geology. Direct industry experience would be an advantage
- excellent oral and written communication skills, both via reports and presentations
- demonstrated enthusiasm to meet client expectations and deadlines
- a drive for self-progression and career development
- excellent computer literacy
A commensurate salary and benefits package is offered for each position. If you are interested in the opportunity to join our teams, delivering a range of technical expertise to the global oil and gas industry, then please send a CV and covering letter quoting Ref CGJ0612, by 29th June 2012 to:
Yvonne Thomas mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Badley Ashton & Associates Ltd, Winceby House, Winceby, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6PB United Kingdom.