Enverus Drillinginfo provides data, analytical software, business intelligence and consulting to support decision making for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. We are currently seeking an analyst to join our Africa scouting and data team based at our Stonehouse office located in Gloucestershire, UK.
The E&P Analyst is primarily responsible for gathering, interpretation, QC and entry of information relating to the upstream oil and gas industry into our GIS database system and generation of our international products.
- Information gathering. Assist our regional experts in gathering E&P information to include current, planned and historic activity covering oil & gas licensing, seismic, drilling, field development, and production.
- Information processing. Processing, standardizing, QC and entry of E&P information into a GIS database ensuring accurate, complete and timely population of data.
- Product generation. Technical production of Enverus International product suite ensuring consistent information is delivered to weekly and monthly deadlines including map generation and contribution to editorial content.
- Promotion of Enverus international products. Interfacing with clients and the industry to support the product suite and promote the company at industry events. Foreign travel may be required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an earth science
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good IT skills - competent working in windows environment and using MS office suite. Experienced working with MS Excel
- Some experience of GIS software and understanding of relational databases with experience of working with data tables an advantage
- Experience in upstream oil & gas industry desirable
- Foreign language skills an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Works effectively under pressure of deadlines
- Team player
This position is entry level and would suit recent graduates or early career candidates. We will only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the UK. The closing date for applications is 6 December 2019.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.