Data Management and Applications Support personnel required for Libya
GTS-Geotech is currently recruiting for Geoscience applications support and data management positions in Libya. As well as qualified ex pat personnel, we would like to speak with country nationals with significant international experience and qualifications in relevant areas as below:
Also interested if you have contract renewal in view and want to discuss.
In the first instance, quoting ref: (Libya seismic Data Manager) please send single e-mail, with detailed technical CV/Resume and required remuneration to: Paul.McCarthy@gts-geotech.com
Significant experience required in some or all of the following:
(Only qualified candidates will be contacted)
Typically, suitable candidates will have Earth Science or Computer Science degree(s), or significant equivalent experience.
- Experience loading and management of 2D and 3D seismic data within Landmark and or Petrel environments.
- Experience of applications support in a G&G environment
- Understanding of seismic processing, depth conversion and quality checking techniques.
- Strong experience with Landmark and application and data environment with knowledge of R5000 upgrade tools & utilities.
- Experience of Geoframe & Petrel Data Loading & Management of seismic data
- Knowledge of Upstream workflows and data types.
- UNIX & Disk Management including shell scripting.
- Geophysical data and workflows with emphasis on seismic data management
- Load geophysical data to OpenWorks / SeisWorks, GeoProbe, Petrel and Petrosys.
- UNIX/Linux disk capacity planning for geotechnical data.
- Experience of cleansing and QC of R5000 data
- Experience of converting data from Landmark - Petrel environment.
A history of excellence providing independent, cost effective, support to oil & gas companies www.gts-geotech.com