NewAge is an oil and gas exploration and production company with a portfolio of 15 onshore and offshore blocks in seven countries, mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa. NewAge has interests in six oil and six gas fields, and is currently producing in Nigeria, Congo-Brazzaville and Kurdistan. We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join the London-based team to provide modelling expertise at both asset and corporate level.
- Responsible for business analysis to support decision-making in all areas of the company's activities.
- To provide due diligence support to business development activity, particularly analysis of investment potential and political, economic and market intelligence.
- To conduct cash flow modelling and risk-based economic evaluations for growth projects and existing operational assets.
- To design, construct and test economic models, both asset and corporate and to provide support for negotiations and transactions.
- To contribute towards business planning process and annual budget, ensuring that accurate and consistent asset and financial data is used.
- Liaising with finance, commercial and technical functions to ensure optimum cooperation.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Engineering, Science or Economics together with relevant experience in the upstream oil industry. Previous exposure to corporate finance instruments essential.
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 per annum plus benefits, depending on experience.
Candidates should email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com within 28 days from the date of placement of this advertisement.