RPS GROUP PLC - Energy Division
The RPS Group is a planning and development, energy resources and environmental management consultancy that provides professional advice and supports services to SMEs, private sector developers, local authorities, public utilities, regional development agencies, government departments, multi-national organisations and NGOs.
RPS Energy is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, providing Technical, Commercial and Project Management Support services to the energy sector worldwide. RPS Energy services the oil and gas, renewables and nuclear industries from offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
Principal Consultant (H&S Business Stream)
Reports to: Operational Director
Location: Milton Keynes / London
- Manage the team of Health & Safety and Fire Consultants, ensuring they are fully appraised of client requirements.
- Ensure the team is fully utilised.
- Ensure reports are completed and dispatched in accordance with KPi's.
- Conduct staff appraisals, and ensure the team's competency and CPD is maintained on an annual basis.
- Ensure annual audits are undertaken of all consultants site work as well as six monthly reviews of their written reports.
- Lead quarterly team meetings.
- Responsibility for health and safety within the section, ensuring safe working practices are adhered to, both on site and within the office.
- Manage selected key accounts ensuring all KPI's are met.
- Achieve personal utilisation target.
- Lead key account meetings.
- Six years experience in a Health & Safety / Fire Safety consultancy role.
- Health and Safety / Fire Safety Qualification (degree level or equivalent).
- CMIOSH or Corporate CIEH.
- OSHCR Registration.
- Demonstrable annual CPD record.
For more information or to apply for this role contact the recruitment team at: email@example.com