Salt Lake City, UT
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working in an Import/Export role, possibly with a freight forwarder
- This positions doesn't require a degree, however that would be a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are necessary
- previous experience co-ordinating Import & Export shipments
- understanding of US Import & Export regulations, domestics transportation are necessary.
- Experience working for or with freight forwarders.
A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working in an Import/Export role, possibly with a freight forwarder
Education: High School Diploma
To be considered for this role, you should already be authorized to live and work in the U.S.A. Please e-mail your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call +1-713-357-9517 for further details. Thank you for your consideration.
About Scout Recruitment
As part of GTS Geotech Group, the largest independent provider of geotechnical support services to the upstream oil and gas industry in the UK, Scout was formed as a result of the direct request of a super major client to assist with their recruitment needs. With 14 years' experience successfully filling specialist vacancies, we look forward to helping fulfil your next requirement.
"The Preferred Recruitment Specialist to Oil & Gas Companies"
+44 (0)1483 698 419
+44 (0)1224 645 708
+31 (0) 70 250 0871
+1 713 357 9517