Sugar Land, Texas
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Performs administration of personnel actions including hiring, employee documentation, benefits administration, etc.
- Provides reports to the Personnel/Management team.
- Supports Line Management and Personnel as needed.
- Responds to queries from employees, managers and Personnel.
- Performs SAP actions such as hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, etc., as required.
- Performs SAP transactions such as inputting of absences, attendances, payments, deductions, etc., as required.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Complies with all applicable standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
2 years minimum HR experience.
- Results oriented
BS or MS in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Manufacturing Engineering, and Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 3 years Supply Chain experience. Sourcing experience preferred but not required.
To be considered for this role, you should already be authorized to live and work in the U.S.A. Please e-mail your C.V. to email@example.com. Or call +1-713-357-9517 for further details. Thank you for your consideration.
About Scout Recruitment
As part of GTS Geotech Group, the largest independent provider of geotechnical support services to the upstream oil and gas industry in the UK, Scout was formed as a result of the direct request of a super major client to assist with their recruitment needs. With 14 years' experience successfully filling specialist vacancies, we look forward to helping fulfil your next requirement.
"The Preferred Recruitment Specialist to Oil & Gas Companies"
+44 (0)1483 698 419
+44 (0)1224 645 708
+31 (0) 70 250 0871
+1 713 357 9517