Liquefaction PanelOperator - Houston, Texas
Oscar Energy are actively seeking a Liquefaction Panel Operator to work with our client in Houston.
This role will involve working for a market leading organisation, who soon to be operating their LNg project in Q2 2017.
• Performs routine operations on terminal equipment such as inspection, shut-down, on his/her shift. Adjusts apparatus controls, adjusts valves, and operates electric switches and valve controls as necessary to maintain assigned process operations within prescribed standards.
• During his/her shift, inspects and reports terminal equipm ent physical and operating conditions. Monitors assigned plant operations and record data from control meters, gauges and recording chart readings. Reports malfunctions and unusual trends or conditions to supervisor.
• Operates a DCS, a control panel to operate the terminal facility; also to view, enter, control, edit, format, print process and distribute information.
• Participates in the Emergency Response Actions on his/her shift in an emergency event. May be required in emergency situations to report to work during unscheduled times.
• Must be able to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime; share on-call duties.
Our client are able to bring candidates in from only the US, Canada, United Kingdom & Australia
Oscar Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this position and similar roles please contact Oscar Associates quoting reference 864888