My client, a global multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy is searching for an Associate Fire Engineer to join their team based in London.
- Chartered Engineer and full member of a recognised institute.
- The ability to work through challenges independently with minimal guidance.
- Experience working in a Fire Consultancy environment.
- High level of mathematical ability to carry out fire engineering calculations, varying from simple calculations to complex Computational Modelling.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK market and approvals process, the UK Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Past relationships with both Approving Authorities and Insurance Companies.
- Aware of the various types of contracts across the wide variety of Sectors and Client Organisations.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for Fire Engineering, with a strong understanding of fire engineering principles.
This exciting role will offer candidates the chance to join a dynamic engineering team in London.
Successful candidates will be required to
- Lead the Fire Engineering Team
- Govern projects from start to finish in line with the Business Management System
- Maintain Client relationships and actively pursue new business opportunities to grow the business.
- Engage with other members of the company, both superior and junior in order to raise the profile of the team.
- Resourcing and Financial planning with regards to project delivery.
This is a permanent role which comes with a competitive salary.
If this position is of interest to you or if you are searching for other available vacancies relation to Traffic or Rail Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Syinthu Kugathasan on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent, full time role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.