One of the largest interdisciplinary practices in Europe with a network of busy offices across the UK and abroad currently seeks a Senior Acoustic Consultant to assist with a diverse range of ongoing developments and a prestigious client base spanning the world from high profile performance spaces to libraries and universities.
MSc/BSc Acoustics/Noise and Vibration
- Commercial experience in acoustics consultancy with a bias towards building and architectural acoustics.
- A proven track record in effective project and financial management
- Highly organised and IT literate
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Ability to write fluent and intelligible reports, placing a high emphasis on accuracy and consistency
- Personal experience of Noise Modeling using a recognized software package
- Strong project and people management skills are essential
- Architectural Acoustics
- Building services noise control
- Noise and Vibration monitoring and assessment
- Acoustic modelling
- Fašade design to control external noise intrusion
- Sound insulation and measurement
- Acoustic Design and Advice
- Analysing impact of transport infrastructure on masterplanning
- Providing technical guidance for schools and universities comply with building regulations
- Critical planning stage assessment and acoustic tests to measure floor and wall performance
- High profile developments within the education, leisure, retail and health, residential and urbanism sectors
- E.g. concert halls, libraries, hospitals, apartment blocks, universities and museums
- In-house training
- Highly competitive salary
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Continuing professional development
KEY WORDS - Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, Manchester, North West.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics? Please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on email@example.com or call 01792 365007.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.