Remediation Contracts Manager
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Remediation Contracts Manager to work for an award winning Remediation and Civil engineering contractor based in Surrey. As Contracts Manager you will join the leadership team and manage a portfolio of major brownfield regeneration projects throughout London and South East England.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
– Operational management of contaminated land assessment and remediation projects
– Technical oversight of multi million pound brownfield remediation schemes including bio remediation, heavy metal, groundwater and waste management.
– Contract administration and financial review
– Supervision of staff and team management
– Client liaison and business development
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for several contaminated land assessment and remediation projects. Overseeing the management of a range of in situ and ex situ projects you will be responsible for client liaison, bid and tender preparation, financial management, directing site managers and site staff, project delivery and environmental health and safety.
This post offers a competitive salary in addition to corporate benefits.
Interested in this position please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal chat.