This client is a UK based environmental consultancy supplying simple and strategic solutions to customer's environmental compliance. This company operates in both public and private sectors and delivers a wide range of environmental knowledge and disciplines. This client prides themselves on their ability to perform in collaboration with others as they work towards improving environmental standards. My client is now looking to recruit an Experienced Ecologist with a Bat or Great Crested Newt licensed Ecologist to carry on the good work in their Derby Office.
- At least 9 year's ecological consultancy experience
- Full/Chartered CIEEM membership
- BSc or equivalent in Ecology, Biology or a related Environmental discipline
- In possession of at least 1 protected species license
- Extensive project management and leadership experience.
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Liaising with a variety of public and private sector clients
- Compiling fee proposals and project budgets
- Commissioning and leading ecological projects
- Training staff members
- Providing technical advice on ecological issues
- Producing survey reports, ecological impact assessments, management plans etc.
For more information on this vacancy or any job within the ecological sector, please contact Beth Cook of Penguin Recruitment on: 01792 365 000. Alternatively, you can email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: ecology, ecologist, senior, management, consultancy, principal, protected species, bat, GCN, environment, environmental, sustainability, conservation, survey