Senior Landscape Architect
Our client, a leading Planning, Environmental and Design consultancy, are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Landscape Architect to join their team based in Cirencester. The client operates from ten offices in the UK and specialise in all aspects of the planning process, providing specialist services.
This role will include:
· The preparation of LVIA’s
· Feasibility studies
· Landscape planning
· Supporting landscape statements and mitigation strategies
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
· At least three years post Chartership experience in order to work on a diverse range of projects across a range of development sectors.
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Sketchup and Microsoft Suite.
· Have experience in LVIA/EIA.
· Excellent written skills and experience in report writing.
· Genuine enthusiasm and interest in learning.
· A full, valid UK driving licence.
· Eligible to work in the UK.
The client offers a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.