****Competitive salary & attractive benefits package ***
My client is a leading, international multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy who specialise in sectors from waste management and planning to landscape and environmental.
This dynamic consultancy are currently seeking a Graduate Environmental Consultant to join their team based in Stoke-on-Trent.
This exciting role will include:
- Screening, planning and co-ordinating Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Working with both internal and external environmental specialists.
- Assisting the planning in team in preparing reports and environmental statements.
- Preparing and delivering planning applications for a number of development and infrastructure projects.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A First Class degree in an environmental related discipline.
- A MSc in Environmental Impact Assessment/Environmental Management (although not essential).
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to produce clear and accurate reports.
- Flexibility; you may be required to travel throughout the UK due to nature of the role.
- Additional environmental experience would be desirable.
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package. Additionally, the client offers excellent career development prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.