Our Client, a leading UK consultancy providing independent, expert advice on ambient air quality are currently seeking an Air Quality Consultant to join their team of highly skilled professionals in their Hertfordshire based office. The company possess a proven track record in air quality monitoring and assessments delivering consultancy support to Developers, Industry, Local Authorities and Central Government. The focus will be on preparation of air quality assessments for new developments and will include collation of monitoring data, use of models and preparation of reports suitable for submission to local authorities.
- BSc/MSc in a related environmental subject
- Full driving license
- Some direct commercial experience in air quality consultancy
- Knowledge of air quality legislation at EU and UK level
- Air dispersion modelling software experience e.g. ADMS, AERMOD, DMRB.
- High level of computer literacy is required, together with the ability to prepare comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Advanced communication and customer management skills
- Ideally proven competencies in air quality modelling and advice at advanced level
- Assessment of potential air quality pollution
- Dust and odour impact assessments from existing and proposed sources
- Project management on a wide range of process emissions monitoring developments
- Supporting ongoing technical growth and development of the air quality team
- Conducting air quality impact assessments and monitoring programmes
- Excel based data manipulation
- GIS work
- Technical report writing.
- Travel to various sites.
- Produce air quality reports and prepare proposals
- preparation of inputs for Environmental Statements
- Data ratification and interpretation of results
- Typical projects include Air quality assessments of airport developments, road schemes, commercial and residential developments, industrial and odour sources and dust impacts.
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible Benefits Packages!
- Friendly Team
- Generous Annual Leave
- Great Competitive Salary!!
- Professional Development
- An environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
- A fantastic opportunity to join an air quality consultancy providing high quality services in the UK and abroad
Interested in this or other roles in Air Quality? Please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01792 365007.
We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk