Environmental Due Diligence Consultant
Penguin Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Environmental Due Diligence Consultant in London. The successful candidate will join an award winning consultancy who offer environmental engineering services throughout the UK and internationally.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following:
– Academic background in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering Contaminated Land
– Consultancy experience, coordinating Due Diligence projects
– Experience analysing data sets, writing reports and liaising with clients
– Knowledge of health and safety assessment
– Understanding of current environmental guidelines, legislation and compliance
– Data interpretation and desk based reporting and analysis
– Project management and communication with subcontractors and end client
– Site visits and assessments
– Technical reporting
If you are seeking a role where you can progress your career with a dynamic and highly reputable UK consultancy this could be the right role for you.
Please contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105 to discuss this role in more detail.