Senior Civil Engineer – Drainage design
Our client is a large national multi disciplined engineering consulting who is seeking to develop their London office with the appointment of Senior Civil Engineer – Drainage design to work on a range of infrastructure projects.
– To undertake detailed drainage design for residential & commercial development projects using Civls 3D & Microdrainage software
– Project management
– Financial management
– Reporting directly to Director while responsible for junior engineers and design technicians
– Design of section agreements to include, s278, s104 & s38
– Must be educated with a degree in Civil Engineering being essential
– Working towards Chartered status or will have already achieved with the ICE or similar professional body
– Minimum of 5 years UK experience within a design practice
– Full working knowledge of Microdrainage and Civils 3D
You will receive a very competitive remuneration package to suit your previous experience with Civil Engineering and Infrastructure design.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365008 to discuss the role or further Civil Engineering opportunities in greater detail.