Remediation Site Engineer
Our client are on the lookout for a Remediation Site Engineer to join the team based in Bristol
As a Remediation Site Engineer you will be responsible for managing the geoenvironmental aspects of site investigation projects, specifically this will include managing geoenvironmental monitoring, in situ testing and sampling, at times you will be the designated site manager. You will also provide consultancy services to and advise on waste management. In addition, you will work closely with Project Managers to prepare applications for payment and resolve measurement conflicts.
The successful Geoenvironmental Engineer MUST hold
* A degree in Geology, Earth Science or Environmental Engineering and preferably an MSc Qualification in Engineering Geology/Soil Mechanics/Geotechnics.
* Significant demonstrable experience in geoenvironmental investigation and reporting
* A thorough understanding of the ground investigation and geoenvironmental industry
The following experience will be preferred:
* Experience in managing a team of geoenvironmental specialists
* A strong technical background in the investigation, remediation and validation of contaminated land, site specific risk assessments, CLEA and other risk models, groundwater contamination, landfill gas risk assessments, remediation techniques and waste soil classification.
* Knowledge of UK legislation and guidance relating to contaminated land
If this Remediation Site Engineer position sounds like it could be for you then please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com