* Nationwide consultancy offering a range of environmental & engineering services;
* 15 strong team of transport planners across 4 offices;
* Project range include everything from small residential developments to churches, football stadiums, retail centres and schools;
* Investors in people gold standard;
* Transport Planner / Transport Engineer grade vacancy in Birmingham.
* Degree level education in a relevant subject;
* 5 + years’ post graduate experience;
* Experience of producing transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
* Familiar with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
* Strong communication & presentation skills;
* Up to £30,000 starting salary;
* 25 days annual leave;
* Benefits scheme including medical cover, discount rewards and first class training.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply via the link provided. Alternatively, if you require further information then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.