Civil Engineering CAD Technician
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 + Benefits
Our clients Civil Engineering team has particular expertise in highways design for roads, pavements, bridges, Section 278/38 Agreements and in earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, remediation, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, pumping stations, sewerage and external works.
Due to continuing success and growth, they are now seeking a Civil Engineering CAD Technician to join their growing team and support all aspects of the civil engineering design from inception to the production of drawings.
What you’ll be doing:
– Produce civil engineering drawings and layout
– Support senior civil engineering staff with design
What we need from you:
– A good understanding of the Sectional Agreements required to obtain technical approval for highway and drainage schemes (e.g. Section 278, Section 38, Section 104 etc.)
– Already have or be working towards a relevant engineering qualification (e.g HNC) or equivalent
– Experience and skills in Civils 3D, PDS and Microdrainage would be a distinct advantage