Planning Manager – Clientside
We are seeking an experienced Planning Manager in Reading to join a National developer who cover mixed use developments across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for you to expand your previous experience in Town Planning.
As a Planning Manager you will be required to have:
– Hold a relevant Town Planning or Land Management degree accredited with RTPI and/or RICS.
– Have a minimum of 3 years experience within a consultancy or land / housing developer.
– Actively working towards MRTPI status
– Responsible for liaising with Local Authorities & Land owners
– Managing successful property hand over and client portfolio
– Land promotion
The role will allow you to work on exciting mixed use developments across the UK. In addition there will be excellent scope for career progression. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package to match your previous experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 957380 to discuss the role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.