Contaminated Land Technical Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager for a Leading Civil Engineering and Brownfield Regeneration Contractor in South East England. Suitable applicants will demonstrate technical expertise relating to land quality assessment and remediation technologies.
– Technical knowledge of biological, physical and chemical remediation techniques
– Management of various construction projects including NEC
– Team and business unit leadership
– Knowledge of the UK brownfield regeneration industry
– A proven track record of successfully bidding and tendering for work
– A track record of managing department finances and project budgets
As technical manager your role will involve interaction with operational staff and technical engineers, you will be expected to lead project delivery whilst actively working with Senior management to grow and develop the business.
You will receive a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105/07877 926 938 for more information.