Associate Director – Civil Engineering
Do you have a background of managing Civil Engineering roads & drainage projects for private developments?
Are you looking for your next career opportunity with further responsibility?
Can you demonstrate over 10 years UK based Infrastructure experience for private residential & commercial developments?
We are looking for an Associate Director to join a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Central London.
As an Associate Director, you will report directly to the Technical Director while being responsible for financial & project management of all Civil Engineering roads & drainage projects across the division. You will be overseeing and managing a team of engineers ranging from Graduate through to Principal Engineer.
– Educated to MSc grade in Civil Engineering or associated degree subject.
– Chartered Engineer with a recognised professional body.
– Minimum of 10 years practical Civil Engineering design and management experience of residential roads & drainage projects.
– Full competent with industry design software including, AutoCAD Civils 3D, PDS & Microdrainage.
– Experience of liaising with external bodys including local authorities and Highways England.
– Full understanding on s278, s104 & s38 applications.
You will receive a very competitive starting salary and benefits package including equity shares within the company.
To be considered please contact Lee Rimell of Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 01792 365008 or email your cv through to email@example.com to discuss this role or further Civil Engineering opportunities in greater detail.