Graduate Landscape Architect
The client, an award winning environmental consultancy, is seeking a highly skilled, permanent Graduate Landscape Architect to join their team based in Stockport.
The candidate will be required to work on a diverse range of projects within a multi-disciplinary environment.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
· At least two years experience in order to work on a diverse range of projects.
· A BSc and MSc in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline.
· Experience in all RIBA stages of project delivery from inception through to completion.
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Sketchup and Microsoft Suite.
· Working towards P2C exam.
· Have experience in LVIA/EIA.
· Excellent written skills and experience in report writing.
· Genuine enthusiasm and interest in learning.
· A full, valid UK driving licence.
· Eligible to work in the UK.
The client offers a competitive salary and a flexible benefits plan.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.