The Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research (CSRSR) at National Central University, Taiwan invites applications for multiple tenure-track or project faculty positions in Microwave and Radar Remote Sensing or Geographic Information System. The position will be filled on all levels, effective August 01, 2017. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate a commitment to excellence in research and teaching in both undergraduate and graduate levels.
Candidates must possess a PhD degree in Remote Sensing or closely related fields. Desired fields of expertise include: Microwave Remote Sensing, Synthetic Aperture Radar, Spatial Analysis and Geographic Information Sciences, Signal and Image Processing, Photogrammetry, Navigation and Positioning, Atmospheric Remote Sensing, Environmental Remote Sensing, or Earth Science studies.
Qualified applicants should email:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae
- Proof of PhD diploma
- Transcripts of graduate study
- Publication list and reprints of up to five recent publications
- Statements of research and teaching interests
- Three recommendation letters
- Other supporting materials
- Application package should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 28th, 2016. Please mention the position applied for in the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please visit http://www.csrsr.ncu.edu.tw for more information about CSRSR.
Professor Chung-Pai Chang
Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research
National Central University
No. 300 Jhongda Rd., Jhongli District, Taoyuan City 32001, TAIWAN
Tel: +886-3-4227151 ext. 57605