Airborne Survey Equipment Operators
Geotech Airborne Ltd, a world leader in geophysical airborne surveying, is seeking Airborne Survey Equipment Operators to work at our various field locations in Africa/Middle East/Europe.
Within this position, you will be expected to assemble geophysical airborne survey systems, and monitor daily for accuracy. You may be required to fly on our company aircraft on a daily basis as well. We rotate our employees on 8 weeks field, 4 weeks home.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To install, maintain and service surveying equipment
- Will assist in the inspection, testing and adjusting of electronic components
- Will ensure that quality standards are maintained
- Responsible for the operation of electronic equipment
- Responsible for the collection and compilation of operational data
Education and Experience
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment; servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Working independently, self motivated and the will to succeed.
- The ability to drive and to adapt sensibly to changing circumstances.
- Computer skills in Windows and Microsoft Office packages are essential.
What We Offer
- Flexible and comprehensive remuneration package.
- Dynamic working culture at the front-end of technological innovation.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Challenging position in an international company with worldwide opportunities.
- Large degree of independence.
- Room for taking individual initiative.
- Substantial opportunity for personal and career development.
Interested parties can submit their CVs to email@example.com