Airborne Survey Project Manager
Geotech Airborne Ltd, a world leader in geophysical airborne surveying, is seeking an Airborne Survey Project Manager, based in South Africa, to work at our various field locations in Africa/Middle East/Europe.
The Field Project Manager is required to manage field projects from pre-mobilisation to final handover as per the relevant resource, schedule and budget outlines, and to ensure project compliance to the Company's Health, Safety, Environment and Quality standards.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Required to implement and manage all logistics required for assigned projects including documentary requirements;
- Maintain a high quality standard, not limited to project documentation and work processes;
- Maintaining a high level of informative, constructive and effective communication between the field project, project client and the Company at all times;
- Contribution to project costings when required;
- Optimise daily operations for both effectiveness and efficiency;
- Adherence to all legal and statutory regulations, both country and industry specific.
- Operate the Company's airborne geophysical data acquisition system when required
- Assist in constructing airborne geophysical systems in the field
- Act as in-field client liaison as required
- Report on operational, safety and other incidents/issues
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Working independently, self motivated and the will to succeed.
- The ability to drive and to adapt sensibly to changing circumstances.
- Computer skills in Windows and Microsoft Office packages are essential.
What We Offer
- Flexible and comprehensive remuneration package.
- Dynamic working culture at the front-end of technological innovation.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Challenging position in an international company with worldwide opportunities.
- Large degree of independence.
- Room for taking individual initiative.
- Substantial opportunity for personal and career development.
Interested parties can submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org