GeoVille GmbH is an internationally operating company in the fields of geoinformation and satellite-based earth observation.
We are looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented Project Manager for leading projects related to operational services for satellite Earth Observation and Geographic Information Systems. Specifically, the position will cover self-reliant implementation of projects for international customers, including support to proposal writing, project management, team leadership as well as documenting and reporting towards international customers.
- Completed degree (at least MSc) in the field of natural or technical science and a minimum of 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- In-depth knowledge of satellite remote sensing and image analysis (classification and interpretation of land cover/use), GI technology and applications (ArcGIS, QGIS) and programming (e.g. Python, R)
- Professional experience in project management and team leadership
- Solid experience in proposal writing and project acquisition/sales advantageous
- Strong interest to work in a project- and team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel (also international), cooperation with international project partners
- Good reporting, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command in English and German
- Basic knowledge of internal Earth Observation programs and institutions is a plus
- Full-time employment in Innsbruck, Austria, a renowned alpine location with high quality of life
- Working in a growing high-technology market with international project partners
- Flexible working hours with core times
- Your remuneration is based on your qualifications, professional experience as well as current market conditions. For legal reasons, we point out that the minimum annual gross salary for this post is EUR 39.046.
For more information about our company, please visit www.geoville.com.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Christina Hirzinger, email@example.com.